Investor: HOA BINH – XUAN MAI CLEAN WATER CO., LTD
Address: Mông Hóa Industrial Zone, Mông Hóa Commune, Kỳ Sơn District, Hòa Bình Province.
Acreage: 52.4 Ha. including
- Intake and pumping stations: about 3.4 Ha.
- Water treatment plant: about 45.5 Ha.
- Intermediate treated water tank: about 3.5 Ha.
Water source: Da river surface water.
Capacity and Development: It is a regional plant with a planned capacity of 600,000 m3/day; Total expected capacity: 900,000 m3/day.
- Capacity phase 1A stage 1 (2021): 150,000 m3 / day.
- Capacity phase 1B stage 1 (2023): 300,000 m3 / day.
- Capacity stage 2 (2030): 600,000 m3 / day.
- Planned total capacity after 2030: 900,000 m3 / day.
The project includes a 58km water transmission pipeline system running along QL16 in Hòa Bình and Hanoi, providing clean water for Hà Đông district, a part of Thanh Xuân, Nam Từ Liêm and Hoài Đức districts:
- The South: From belt 3 along national highway 1A to the south including Thường Tín and Phú Xuyên districts; West and Southwest: Thanh Oai, Chương Mỹ, Mỹ Đức and Ứng Hòa districts;
- The east: to supplement the old urban districts and some districts of Hòa Bình (Kỳ Sơn, Lương Sơn and a part of Hòa Bình city) along the pipeline.
- Plant and water supply system: VND 3,040 billion.
- Tretaed water transmission pipeline: VND 1,255 billion.
- Aone – Western technology.
- Investment funds
- Joint-venture bank